Monday, December 12, 2011

Clutch Problems? Car vibrates when I feather my clutch?

For starters I've been drving manual for 6 years now, so I know how how to drive.



Recently after long drives or a full day of running errands my car will start to shake as I'm feathering my clutch. Only happens in first and sometimes second gear.



Do I need to change my clutch?Clutch Problems? Car vibrates when I feather my clutch?
The clutch, pressure plate assembly is exhibiting the same characteristics as when your disc brakes vibrate when coming to a stop.

The cure is resurfacing your flywheel and replacing the clutch and pressure plate and, while you're in there, might as well toss in a new throw out bearing.Clutch Problems? Car vibrates when I feather my clutch?
yes, and have the flywheel resurface too
i got a brand new clutch like a year ago and that just started happening to me. maybe it just needs to be adjusted/bleed? i cant need a new one. i dont drive that much or put that much strain on it. weird. i'd see what other alternatives there are before just going out and buyin a new one
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment