Sunday, November 21, 2010

Where can I find a free repair manual for a 1990 Ford Festiva ';Clutch repair';?

I am looking for a manual online that will help show me how to change my clutch. Got any ideas?Where can I find a free repair manual for a 1990 Ford Festiva ';Clutch repair';?
its free at the library in the B%26amp;T section under self help the chiltons and maybe some videos from the shade tree mechanicWhere can I find a free repair manual for a 1990 Ford Festiva ';Clutch repair';?
You're out of luck. Shell out $15 and buy a Chilton's manual at your local autozone or pep boys.





Wait, I did find something at http://www.autozone.com/repair_info.htm
The Public Library. The books are The Motor Mechanic's Manuel or any of the Chiltons books for the appropriate year.
SORRY COULDNT FIND A FREE ONE BUT I FOUND ONE AT AMAZON.COM FOR $26.81 SORRY BUT HERE IS LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment